|Treat Your Back Pain With Ultrasound
|The Sonic Relief™ Portable Ultrasound Therapy System is the quickest, easiest and most-effective way to treat Back Pain
Watch The Video Now!
Get Flash to see this player.
2:05 minutes | 4.1 MB | Streams Well
Join 40,000 people
who have purchased Sonic Relief and now live pain-free
You can take back control and end your pain quickly, easily & permanently.
What Causes Back Pain?
Back Pain is the most common cause of missed work and more than 80% of adults will experience at some time.
Due to the importance of the back in body mechanics and movement, Back Pain can be very severe and debilitating.
There are many different causes of back related pain, from simple overexertion to more serious ailments.
Some of the most common causes of Back Pain include:
- Strained back muscles and ligaments are the most common causes of Back Pain. Strained muscles and ligaments can occur with heavy lifting, awkward and sudden movements, sports injuries, falls and other injuries.
- Herniated disks - the discs of the back are padded with cartilage that sit between the vertebrae of the spine. They act as shock absorbers that cushion the vertebrae and provide flexibility. When these discs wear down they can no longer provide the cushioning needed. When this happens, the unpadded disks may press on a nerve root, causing pain in the legs and/or back, as well as weakness, numbness or tingling of the foot, leg and buttocks (in the case of Sciatica).
- Spondylolisthesis is often the result of a degenerative disc disease. It occurs when one vertebrae slides forward and over another vertebrae causing the displaced vertebrae to pinch the sciatic nerve where it exits the spine. This is the cause of pain associated with this form of Back Pain.
- Sponylosis is a form of arthritis that comes with aging and specifically affects the spine.
- Sciatica is the result of pressure on the sciatic nerve, which produces severe pain.
- Spinal stenosis occurs when the space surrounding the spinal cord and nerve roots becomes narrowed due to bone overgrowth or arthritis. This in turn presses against or pinches a nerve causing intense pain.
Why Is Proper Treatment Important?
If Back Pain is not treated properly it can become a chronic condition that leads to constant pain a loss of mobility.
Back Pain can also lead to other health conditions or ailments as your body tries to compensate for the pain. These side-effects can be even more painful and debilitating than the original Back Pain.
Treating your Back Pain before it turns into a recurring condition is essential for you to live a happy, pain-free life.
Fortunately, Back Pain responds very well to certain treatments and it is possible to heal yourself in the comfort of your home without drugs or expensive physical therapy.
What Are My Treatment Options?
- Heat & Cold Therapy
- Painkillers & Anti-Inflammatory Medications
- Physical Therapy / Physiotherapy (often using ultrasound)
- Ultrasound Therapy
Suffering From Back Pain?
If you've been diagnosed with chronic back pain, and;
Then you should consider Ultrasound Therapy
- The pain is preventing you from working or playing sports.
- You want to decrease your healing time.
- You've tried other treatments that have failed to produce results.
- Your back pain makes it hard to do simple everyday things.
Keep reading or watch this video to learn why Ultrasound Therapy works so well, and how you can buy your own portable ultrasound machine.
How Does Ultrasound Therapy Treat Back Pain?
Ultrasonic sound waves are pulsed at the affected area a million times per second.
- The sound waves penetrate the skin and surface layers and cause muscles and soft tissues to vibrate, producing gentle healing vibrations within the affected area that soothe inflammation and relieve pain.
- Ultrasound waves also cause muscles and tissues to relax and increase blood flow to help reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation.
- Increased blood flow also delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the tendons and tissue, removes cell waste and aids healing.
How Long Until I Notice Results?
You will notice pain relief immediately after you begin treating yourself.
If you follow the recommended treatment schedule, your pain will recede noticeably over a 2 or 3 week period until you are ultimately pain-free.
After you've relieved your pain, you should continue to treat yourself on a regular basis to ensure that your Back Pain pain does not return.
And, if Sonic Relief™ doesn't work for you - for any reason - just send it back to us for a full refund.
Results may vary and will depend on the nature and severity of your ailment. Past results do not necessarily indicate future performance. Learn about our 45-day money back guarantee here.
Are There Any Side Effects With Ultrasound Therapy?
There have not been any documented adverse effects attributable to the use of therapeutic ultrasound. Ultrasound has been used in the medical community for more than 60 years!
Unlike painkillers and other drug treatments, ultrasound therapy has not been shown to interact with systemic medications and has not demonstrated habit-forming behaviour.
We recommend that people with pacemakers and other electronic implants do not use ultrasound for obvious reasons. Ultrasound should not be performed directly over replacement joints, metal implants or on the face, skull and throat.
View a list of all standard contraindications.
When used correctly and according to standard guidelines. We advise reviewing standard contraindications and discussing ultrasound therapy with your medical practitioner if you have any concerns.
Who Can Use Ultrasound Therapy?
Elite athletes have used ultrasound therapy for years - ultrasound is what allows them to get back in the game so quickly after they injure themselves.
Before Sonic Relief, ultrasound therapy was only available to those who could afford expensive, professional-grade machines or 3-times daily access to a physiotherapist.
Now, everyone can benefit from access to the exact same technology, as often as necessary, at a fraction of the price.
Whether you're a senior citizen, an athlete or just someone experiencing pain caused by Back Pain, ultrasound therapy is safe to use and is a great treatment option for your pain.
Where Can I Get Ultrasound Therapy?
There are two ways to get ultrasound therapy for your Back Pain:
- You can visit your chiropractor or physical therapist and receive ultrasound treatments in a clinical environment as part of a recommended treatment program. Costs for such a program may range between $45 and $95 per treatment.
- You can purchase your own Sonic Relief™ Portable Ultrasound Therapy System for just $249.00 and treat yourself in the comfort of your home and at your convenience, as often as you wish.
Sonic Relief™ Works for Back Pain
September 17th, 2007
"Dear Sonic Relief,
Back pain haunted me every waking moment for about one year. It must have been a combination of an untreated tear in my upper back from lifting weights, and from years of sleeping on my stomach. After using your product, I saw immediate results. My chronic lower back pain has diminished, and I barely ever feel anything from my upper back anymore.
I still wake up from my sleep expecting to feel pain because it was what I was used to doing. I just can't wait till I can get rid of the mental side of having back pain, since Sonic Relief has taken care of the physical pain."
G. Styles, Michigan
View all reviews (opens in a new window)
Sonic Relief™ Medicated Ultrasound Gel
Sonic Relief™ medicated ultrasound gel acts as a conductor between the ultrasound waves and your body, increasing the effectiveness of your Sonic Relief™ device.
The gel's active natural ingredients, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender, are pushed deep into your body by the ultrasound waves and help to stop inflammation at the root, leading to faster and longer-lasting pain relief.
Our gel was specially formulated and produced to work with Sonic Relief's unique ultrasonic output to produce optimal results.
Each 8oz bottle of gel will last for between 20 and 30 treatments - depending on the ailment being treated. Each treatment requires betwen 1/4 and 1/2 ounce of gel.
Unopened bottles of gel have a 3 year shelf life - plenty of time to use up your supply.
Can I Treat Other Ailments?
Your Sonic Relief™ personal ultrasound device comes with a comprehensive manual and trigger point therapy chart that will allow you to treat a number of other ailments and injuries that may arise such as:
- Back Pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Tension headaches
60 Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 60 day money-back guarantee. If Sonic Relief does not work for you, just send your unit back and we will refund your payment - no questions asked.
The 60 day period starts on the date you receive your order.
All Sonic Relief units come with a full 1-year manufacturer warranty.
We've sold more than 40,000 units and have a 98% satisfaction rate.
Every single day we have people call to thank us for selling them their Sonic Relief - it works that well.
Get On With Your Life - Treat Your Back Pain Today!
Why live your life in pain when the solution is just a few clicks away?
You can beat Back Pain quickly, easily and inexpensively in the comfort of your own home using a safe, proven technology that doctors and therapists use every day.
With our money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just click the Buy Now button below and get on with your life.